Video Streaming Software Market Size Hit USD 47.57 Billion in 2030
Technological advancements in the digital media industry and growing need for transcoding to deliver videos to maximum end users are driving video streaming software market revenue growth
Market Size – USD 12.50 Billion in 2021, Market Growth – at a CAGR of 16.3%, Market Trends – Incorporation of Artificial Intelligence in streaming solution
The global video streaming software market size is expected to reach USD 47.57 Billion in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 16.3% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing use of mobile devices and internet, expanding demand for Video-on-Demand (VoD) streaming, technical improvements in the digital media business, and growing requirement for transcoding to provide videos to large number of people are expected to drive market revenue growth. Moreover, growing preference for online streaming services over traditional TV broadcasting as well as network bandwidth optimization, is expected to provide opportunities for the video streaming software industry to develop in the future years. However, growing concern of video content security and privacy may hamper video streaming software market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Presence of key firms, such as Amazon and Netflix, that provide streaming services at low costs, can be associated with the increased demand for video streaming software. Furthermore, elements allowing viewers to watch films on their own time, as well as its availability over lengthy periods of time, may account for growing popularity of VoD.
Companies profiled in global video streaming software market report include IBM, Kaltura, Inc., Brightcove Inc., Panopto, Haivision, Vimeo.com, Inc., Vbrick, Plantronics, Inc., Sonic Foundry, and Akamai Technologies.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1117
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- By component, solutions segment is expected to account for a larger revenue share over the forecast period owing to benefits of video analytics, which helps in improving performance through assessment of key metrics such as startup time, bitrate, re-buffering, dropped frames, and media analytics. This indicates whether or not customers are getting a smooth viewing experience. Video analytics delivers the information needed to improve and tailor the user experience through targeted programming or new features, resulting in increased audience satisfaction and new customer acquisition.
- By deployment mode, cloud segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the desire for lower equipment costs and an increase in cloud data adaptability.
- By streaming type, video-on-demand segment is expected to account for a larger revenue share over the forecast period. Video-on-demand provides a better level of convenience and creativity as compared to live streaming. VoD ensures a higher return on investment than traditional ways of generating and distributing content. Approximately seven out of ten market participants are investing in VoD services.
- By end-use, academia and education segment is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR over the forecast period. The number of internet users who consume visual content has increased drastically and is expected to grow over the forecast period, as does the use of video streaming services for educational reasons. Live educational video streaming and broadcasting have the potential to be effective engagement tools for teaching, exchanging knowledge, and delivering training programmes. Video content is becoming increasingly popular in the sphere of education.
- Video streaming software market in Europe is expected to register faster growth over the forecast period. Various broadcasters are progressively focused on providing advanced technology broadcasting formats, which is benefiting the video streaming market in Europe.
- Video streaming software market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. Presence of major companies such as Microsoft and Google aid to enhance market growth by incorporating technical improvements into product portfolios. Increasing investment in research and development of advanced technologies by companies is expected to boost market growth across this region.
To understand how our Video Streaming Software Market report can bring difference to your business strategy:- https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/1117
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented video streaming software market based on component, streaming type, deployment mode, end-use, and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019-2030)
- Streaming Protocols
- Content Delivery Networks
Streaming Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019-2030)
- Live Streaming
- Video-On-Demand Streaming
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019-2030)
- Media and Entertainment
- Academics and Education
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2019-2030)
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1117
Key Advantages of Video Streaming Software Report:
- Identification and analysis of the market size and competition
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market data
- Data validated by industry experts after extensive primary and secondary research
- Extensive regional analysis of the Video Streaming Software industry
- Profiling of key players along with their business overview, business strategies, deals and partnerships, and product portfolio
- SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape
- Feasibility analysis and investment analysis to enable strategic investment decisions
- Analysis of opportunities, drivers, restraints, challenges, risks, and limitations
Conclusively, all aspects of the Video Streaming Software market are quantitatively as well qualitatively assessed to study the global as well as regional market comparatively. This market study presents critical information and factual data about the market providing an overall statistical study of this market on the basis of market drivers, limitations and its future prospects.
Reports and Data
is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research
reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions
purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior
shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter
business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and
fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare,
Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research
offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.comCheck our upcoming research reports @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/upcoming-reports
Visit our blog for more industry updates @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs